Monday 10 September 2012

#936: Introducing Nevik

Well hello there! Nice to meet you. I'm Nevik. The water is warm, care to join me?

Wait ... no, don't run away ... please stay! I know I'm not the one you were expecting; I'm not the fantastically talented and unimaginably intelligent Rioriel. I'm not even cultured as I am from the good 'ol left-coast of the United States of America ... but don't let that sway your opinion of me. At least not yet. Give me a chance and I'm sure we'll all be the bestest of pals, drinking beers and watching football (no I'm not talking about soccer) on a nice big HDTV.

Okay, okay. So I'm a bit quirky, is that so wrong? At least I'm a fellow rogue like Rio ... annnnd I'm fairly talented at this graphic artsy stuff. So fret not. While Rio is off recharging his batteries I shall be stepping up and filling in. Yes, my future friends, Postcards From Azeroth shall continue to flourish in Rio's absence ... that's good right?

Oh. Right. I should also mention that my main is a part of the Horde, so I will be aiming to provide some postcards from a Horde-slant. Don't worry, I also have max-level Alliance toons so you can put away your pitch-forks ... for now ^^; I also run my own blog, Nevik's Notebook, as well as host the Diablo community podcast, Shattered Soulstone, annnnd co-host The Overlores with my good buddy Rilandune. I'm also a father of two so you could say that I'm a busy, busy person.

Anyhoo, I look forward to sharing all the pretty pictures that I'll be taking in Mists of Pandaria with all of you. I can't wait, it's sooooooo exciting! We're going to have so much fun.

Cheers!

Location data by WyriMaps.net