Tuesday 27 March 2012

#861: Scarlet Prisoner / A Daughter's Embrace

Rioriel's daily World of Warcraft screenshot presentation of significant locations, players, memorable characters and events taken on the European roleplaying server The Sha'tar, assembled in the style of a postcard series. -- Postcards from Azeroth: Scarlet Prisoner, by Rioriel of theshatar.eu
"The world of the living may have turned its back on me, but I'm no Scourge."
Rioriel's daily World of Warcraft screenshot presentation of significant locations, players, memorable characters and events taken on the European roleplaying server The Sha'tar, assembled in the style of a postcard series. -- Postcards from Azeroth: A Daughter's Embrace, by Rioriel of theshatar.eu
"You taught me to only kill the undead. Do want me to kill myself, daddy?"