Thursday 3 November 2011

SPECIAL #30: IntPiPoMo

Rioriel's daily World of Warcraft screenshot presentation of significant locations, players, memorable characters and events taken on the European roleplaying server The Sha'tar, assembled in the style of a postcard series. -- Postcards of Azeroth: IntPiPoMo
Angelya of Revive & Rejuvenate:
"It's that time of year again. The blogosphere has gone eerily quiet as writers everywhere get down to the business of National Novel Writing Month, usually known as NaNoWriMo.
I would have loved to have taken part this year, but with my little one to look after I didn't think I had the time and/or determination to get it done. Instead, I find myself with an over-abundance of screenshots waiting to be shared, so I present to you: International Picture Posting Month or IntPiPoMo
...in which I post a picture a day for each day of November. You're welcome to join me if you're so inclined!"